Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Position Statement

After looking through the many issues that are related to methane gas, I feel us as a society are responsible and need to make changes. I believe that we need to do whatever it takes to decrease the influence that methane has on our environment. Factory farming needs to be stopped and the world needs to transition to organic farms. I feel that my research has shown me enough information to rule against factory farms. Also after reading Food Inc. it makes my decision even easier. Also, I feel that landfill transition to energy efficient places needs to happen and be more affordable. Individual people need to feel some responsibility in being proactive at homes. I also want to look into more ways that people can be proactive to help prevent this.

No comments:

Post a Comment